Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Before you purchase textbooks at CPTC Bookstores, you will need to print your schedule. This is to help you purchase the right textbooks for your classes. Books cannot be returned for refunds if the seal is broken.
Your schedule and other student records are in BannerWeb. Follow these instructions, but ask a librarian if you need help.
CPTC students receive a $15 printing credit at the beginning of each semester. That's 150 pages. Each time you print, the funds are deducted from your credit. When you have depleted your funds, simply add more in the CPTC Bookstore. Ask a librarian for help if you have questions.
Print Your Schedule
Print Your Class Schedule
- Log in to BannerWeb under MYCPTC on the CPTC homepage (www.coastalpines.edu).
- Enter your User ID (the first part of your email – the part before @).
- Enter your password (same as your email password). If you don’t know your username or password, ask for help at the Circulation Desk.
- Click Student Services and Financial Aid tab.
- Click Registration.
- Choose Student Detail Schedule.
- SEARCH BY TERM Choose the correct school term from the drop-down list.
- PRINT this page for a copy of your class schedule.
- Make sure the correct printer is selected:
- Wait for the print release popup box.
- Enter your password (same as email).
Live Chat with a Librarian 24/7