Give a detailed definition for each disorder and that disorder's Signs and Symptons. The diet and menu will be the same. Give cultural diversity for all disorders.
These reports are due on the Saturday of the week assigned at 6 p.m.
NO REPORT will be graded or accepted unless it is submitted in the assigned drop box in Blackboard.
Your report should include:
Answer the following questions:
1. What is the definition of this disease/disorder and what are common signs and symptoms of this disorder?
2. What is the prescribed diet for this disorder/disease? Be specific with dietary needs related to this condition.
3. What nutrients will be needed for a balanced diet (added to or deleted from)?
4. Cultural Diversity needs?
5. Give a one-day sample menu for this disorder/disease.
6. Include references.
Diet and Nutrition Topics
Coronary Artery Disease with Hyperlipidemia and Hypercholesterolemia